UNICORNS UNICORNS

If it weren't a dream I would have to say "What is this, I don't even..." But it is a dream, and they're just like that... but seriously, is this really a dream you're having? That might just be the. best. thing. ever.

And that sun... the animation would not be complete without it.

Jerry 2 Jerry 2

Oh, that's right, his name's Jerry... So many references I could barely keep up with them.

Egorapture Egorapture

The animation was wonderful (just like Egoraptor), the voices were awesome (was Egoraptor)... the only question though is... what WAS it?

Brony Stages Brony Stages

That seems about right, but don't people usually become bronies through the internet, not T.V? Anyway, pretty funny, the ending was unexpeected and halarious.

No-Brainer responds:

Thanks for watching! And yes, your right. I was an asshole and made him watch TV.

Epic Pie Time Epic Pie Time

So Funny

The Animation was really good, the voices were good quality, and it was just really hilarious. It'd be SO AWESOME to see more of these.

Dreams I Dreams I

That was pretty entertaining, and weird.

As always, the animation was really good. It definitely sounded like a dream, with the whole "And somehow I was here" thing. Good job, It'd be nice to see more of these.

A Derpy Christmas A Derpy Christmas

Derpy's just awesome

and she looks just like she does in the show. How did you do it? Short but very funny.

Minecraft: TNA Part 4 Minecraft: TNA Part 4

Funny and awesome

The story definitely seems like one that could (And probably has) happened in Minecraft. The way steambath runs away after he burns the wool and the pony reference were my favorite parts.

: Comics & Movies : : Comics & Movies :

Like every other rant

This is good, and is true, but wasn't Spiderman supposed to be a REAL musical? I'm pretty sure it was. Foamy's right.

ZombieMurderExplosionDie ZombieMurderExplosionDie

I think this could be a good show!

Just the style of animations alone is super cool. I think I would watch it.