Strollin' Strollin'

Usually in games, Dying= rage

In this game however, Dying=lulz. I was seriously laughing at the yelling sound effect. I also almost instantly recognized the vanishing block sound to be from Portal (I think?).

Slaughterhouse-Five Slaughterhouse-Five

Overall really not bad

It shows good promise, I didn't like how it ended, but the game is unfinished so that will be changed anyway. Good job!

Skinny Skinny

Interesting

The art was really nice, and the story told itself in a cool way through the people in the chairs, although I'm not sure what to make of the ending, I'm not really sure what happened.

I Am An Insane Rogue AI I Am An Insane Rogue AI

This is pretty cool...

And seems a lot like Portal. I mean, the powerups (Portals and Neurotoxin) and the AI itself, but that only adds to the Awesomeness.

Echoes: Act 1 Echoes: Act 1

Daily Tip

There is no cake.

What?! The Cake is a Lie!???

I've only gotten to stage two (I think) and am sucked right into the game.

Make My Next Game Make My Next Game

Cool

Type in "fly away"

The Portal Soundboard The Portal Soundboard

Great

This Soundboard was a triumph.
HUGE SUCCESS!

Serendipity in 2D Serendipity in 2D

AWESOME!

PLEASE make another!

The Impossible Quiz, Trib The Impossible Quiz, Trib

1 more (ME AND YOU)

I think that you recently rated my quiz game.... and I will make one more with skips (better grafics) and lives, yay! also I think you should make a sequel...

Hi5er responds:

so...

your giving me a 6 because it needs a sequel?

Futurama Quiz Game 2 Futurama Quiz Game 2

how?

how did you make it cheat proof, i'm making a quiz and i need the bit of code... PLEASE RESPOND!

bkdude responds:

I found the code to make the right-click menu disappear here on the Newgrounds BBS a while ago. Go ask and i'm pretty sure they'll be able to help. Lol, you made this review 4 months ago and i just got to it :p