UNICORNS UNICORNS

If it weren't a dream I would have to say "What is this, I don't even..." But it is a dream, and they're just like that... but seriously, is this really a dream you're having? That might just be the. best. thing. ever.

And that sun... the animation would not be complete without it.

Jerry 2 Jerry 2

Oh, that's right, his name's Jerry... So many references I could barely keep up with them.

Egorapture Egorapture

The animation was wonderful (just like Egoraptor), the voices were awesome (was Egoraptor)... the only question though is... what WAS it?

Strollin' Strollin'

Usually in games, Dying= rage

In this game however, Dying=lulz. I was seriously laughing at the yelling sound effect. I also almost instantly recognized the vanishing block sound to be from Portal (I think?).

Slaughterhouse-Five Slaughterhouse-Five

Overall really not bad

It shows good promise, I didn't like how it ended, but the game is unfinished so that will be changed anyway. Good job!

Skinny Skinny

Interesting

The art was really nice, and the story told itself in a cool way through the people in the chairs, although I'm not sure what to make of the ending, I'm not really sure what happened.

COIN COIN

Pretty Cool

I like the digital kind of sound, and the fact it's not too over the top.

Still Alive - Piano Version Still Alive - Piano Version

wonderful...

The Vital apparatus vent will deliver a 10 rating in three, two, one...

but really it sounds so good, especially on piano, good job!

Eric Johnson Animation Voice Eric Johnson Animation Voice

That was pretty funny

"Seeing the world like normal people" that was cool.

Applebloom Applebloom

Brohoof

This is your FIRST try at drawing them? It's awesome, and if it's only your first try that means it will only improve. Good job!